- Participants may only transfer their ticket/s to another person and would be required to inform our Customer Service at least 1 week before the event OR they would be charged a penalty of RM25 for every name change. Any unrecognized persons will not be allowed into the event.
- Participants are not allowed to use the ticket for future events as the ticket is only VALID for the event of the chosen date.
- The payment that has been made will not be refunded.
- We will not be responsible for any losses incurred should participants buy tickets from any other source than our website.
- MEduCare’s online live CME is 100% owned by MEduCare. Recording and/or distributing our contents to non participants are strictly not permissible.
We use ZOOM as our media platform during our Live CMEs. Participants should download the ZOOM application and create ZOOM account prior to the event to ease entry into the event. Failure to do so will cause delay and possible denial of entry into the event. No refunds will be given for failure of attendance due to technical problems.
Reminder notices with ZOOM link will be sent via email and WhatsApp 3x prior to the event. Please check your spam folder if you can’t find the emails. No refunds will be given for non attendance due to missed notices.
The slides used by the speakers during the events are wholly owned by them and will only be distributed to participants at the speakers’ discretion.