We are back for more exciting event. This time, we brought to you our next competition, MEduCare Clinical Case Competiton 2022.
Theme : Family Medicine
- Submission of abstract – 12th Sept 2022 to 10th Oct 2022
- Final round (Live) – 19th November 2022 (Saturday)
Format : 10 mins oral presentation + 5 mins Q&A
- Register via meducare.my
- Submit abstract before 10th Oct 2022 to [email protected]
- Top 8 finalists will be announced before 10th November 2022 via email & our Facebook Page (facebook.com/meducare.ih)
- Finalist to do oral presentation on 19th November 2022
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original and have not been previously published or presented at any scientific meeting. Must be within the last 2 years.
- The abstract title must be less than 15 words. Author’s name and affiliation must not be included in the title
- The body of the abstract must be less than 250 words. Tables and/or pictures must not be included as part of the abstract.
- Must be a clinical case. We are not accepting research, guidelines, workshop, audit or quality improvement projects at present.
- The theme of the clinical case is family medicine.
- Submitting authors will be listed as the primary author on the abstract and will be the main contact for all correspondence. Please indicate details of co-authors that you wish to be included.
- Authorship on multiple abstracts is permitted. Maximum 2 abstracts per author.
- Please use standard abbreviations. Place abbreviations in parentheses after the first time the full word appears. Do not abbreviate compounds in the title of the abstract. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning sentences.
ABSTRACT LAYOUT – Please use structure formats below:
- Background — First, explain why this case is being reported and its novelty or clinical relevance.
- Case presentation — give a brief description of the patient’s medical and demographic (please anonymous details), their diagnosis, and interventions or complications, and the outcomes. Level of detail should be determined by importance to the novelty and outcomes of the case.
- Discussion/Conclusion —Briefly summarize the clinical impact and/or implications of this case and provide suggestions for the clinical area. Emphasize aspects of the case that may have broader implications, suggest precautions that should be taken, or be interesting topics for future research.
UPON SUBMISSION – Please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s email address
- Names of primary author, co-authors’ and respective grades
- Affiliation details: department, institution, city, country
- The abstract needs to be uploaded in PDF file
- Please submit your abstract to [email protected] before 10 October 2022.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Changes and corrections. Once submitted, it is not possible to make any corrections to the abstract content or information.
- We will select the Top 8 abstracts for the final round (oral presentation) which will be held on 19th November 2022.
- Announcement of the finalists will be made via email and our Facebook Page (facebook.com/meducare.ih).
- The presenter can be either primary or co-author.
- The format of the oral presentation:
- 10 minutes oral presentation
- 5 minutes Q&A session
For any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at 0199874253 or [email protected]